Concealed Carry Weapon Class includes:
1. Core Safety Rules and Range Safety.
2. State Laws on Deadly Force.
3. Home firearm safety.
4. Proper cleaning and maintenance of the pistol.
5. Seven Fundamentals of Marksmanship (proper grip,
stance, sight picture, etc).
6. Ammunition selection.
7. Threat engagement procedures.
8. Holsters and Drawing Techniques
Items needed for Classroom:
Note Taking Material
Items needed for Range:
Pistol, Holster, and three pistol magazines/ speedloaders
Minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition for your pistol
Recommend bringing a Bag Lunch and Water
Ball Cap / Boonie Hat*
(* - These items are mandatory for the Range)
Group Rates are available for 5+ Students. Contact us for rates.